BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Moment to Vent my Frustrations...

Ok, so no joke, pretty much every single morning for the past month I have known the answer to the Mix 92.9 morning trivia question and I just cannot get through! I mean seriously...I don't know what it is, but as soon as they ask the trivia question, the answer immediately pops in my head! Even if I'm not totally sure of it, my first instinct has been right every single time! Is that crazy?? But I just don't understand...I call on my cell repeatedly, a bazillion times but why can't I ever get through?? Is this a conspiracy among radio stations or something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you need a connection at the radio station I think. It is all about who you know! : )

David and Eryn said...

When I got through to the Kiss Fm station (when we won movie tickets) here in FC, they had a special way to dial directly from your cell phone (ie: verizon customers dial *96 and send or sprint customers can dial #96 and send). I would look on their website to see if they have a quick dial like *929 or something. I think you get through faster that way... and maybe your call is preferred or something.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and you can definitely pass it on for others to read. Don't worry, you never gave me any cliche statements! Love you!