BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy March!

How amazing was the WEATHER this weekend! Praise God for that. I can't believe that at the end of the month, Michael and I will have been married a YEAR! It has completely flown by.

Well, we bought a new townhome this weekend!! We love it. It feels good to actually own our own home! We have been moving in all weekend, thanks to our amazing friends and my parents! You all are so quick to help friends in need and we are blessed to have you in our lives. We also bought a new sofa and chair! Sofa Express is going out of business so you can negotiate prices (sort of). We still need to buy a china cabinet so if you have any suggestions, pass them on! There is this store called P.D.'s in Franklin that has really cool furniture so we may look there. I will post pictures of the house later when we get everything fixed up.

Well here's to yet another Monday...this seems crazy to me, but it seems like by the time Friday gets here I can't even stand the thought of work, and the whole weekend I'm thinking I can't possibly go back. But by the time Monday gets here, I'm really ready to be at work again! I guess we are just conditioned that way.

Have a great week, bloggers and blog-readers!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the new townhouse!!! How fun!! Nate and I LOVED our townhouse our first year of marriage... that's good living!! :)

David and Eryn said...

awwwwww, sad for the china cabinet that died at 1133 Morrow :( Along with many other things that Rob, you, and I will all miss! Why were we so lazy??? I mean I left a dang computer in that basement!

Jillina said...

Happy Early Anniversary and Congrats on the townhouse! That's awesome!