BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!


Today is our 1 year anniversary! It truly seems like just yesterday I was starting my blog and posting pictures on here from our wedding! And I've heard it only goes by faster after this one.
I am so blessed! Michael is the most wonderful husband. It's crazy to think how much closer we are now than even on our wedding day. I thank God for bringing us together so perfectly. Thank you Lord, for your good plans for our lives!
We are going to The Melting Pot tonight, (YUM!) as it has become kind of a tradition to do our celebrating there. :)

Happy Anniversary Michael, and many more good years to follow!
Love you!

9 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary, Whitney & Michael! Eat it up at the Melting Pot! See you in a few weeks!

Becky said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good to see you this past weekend! You are precious and I miss you so much!!! Love you Whit!

Leslie Ware said...

Yeaaaa Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you guys found each other!

chris anne said...

wow! happy anniversary, whitney!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversary...sorry if I'm a little late! Hope you have lots more to come. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up in May. That's crazy to me! It'll be yours before you know it!

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been a year! Love you!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Happy anniversary!

caseyandnewt said...

Happy Anniversary. I would love to see you sometime.