BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Shout out to a mama-to-be...

Ok, since my great friend Rebecca has every reason to start a blog but still hasn't...I decided to dedicate a little of my blog-space to her baby story!
Here are some pics from her first shower that was at my house...
Rebecca and her sister-in-law Kristen.

(right) Ahh, the yummy baby food taste/smell test game...but the only one who tasted was Rebecca's mom Leesa, who I think enjoyed the game the most of all!

We decorated little onesies with paint for baby Ella Grace. It was so much fun!

The hostesess with Rebecca, and a nice view of the awesome spread of food!
(left)Rebecca's mom Leesa, Becca and Kristen.
A great time was had by all. Rebecca, you are going to be a wonderful mom...you have been for me ever since I've known you! haha. Love you lots!

5 comments:

Rebecca Fua said...

whitney....you are so great. love the post. yes, i know, i need to start a blog. i am one of the few without one. thank you again for hosting...and for being such a fabulous friend. you are the best! love you!

Leslie Ware said...

It all looks so cute! Glad you guys had fun--and you are right, Rebecca will be a great mom!

Becky said...

Cute post Whit! And yes... Rebecca needs to start a blog asap!!! :) I miss you girls!!

chris anne said...

it was a great shower. thanks for letting us have it at your house.

Jillina said...

Stevens you do need a blog big time. Whitney it was so good to see you at the shower, I love your house.