BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby Ethan...

Making my last post sound very trivial...Baby Ethan's Leukemia has officiallly returned. Please refer to my other posts about Ethan if you are confused, or visit his website.
They now have to decide if they will do another bone marrow transplant, or more chemo...Please pray for this family and this child who has suffered too much already. I don't know why terrible things happen to good people, but I do know that our God redeems and He truly heals. And He loves this child!

3 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

booooooo. that sucks. I cannot even imagine what their family is going through right now.

Unknown said...

I'm praying with you, Whit~
Love,
Mom

The Shirley's said...

I am so thankful that you have heard about Ethan and continue to help Ben and Becky fight for him thhrough prayer. Sometimes when it has been this long you start to forget that it is still very serious and scary especially to his parents who now cant imagine life without him. I saw a miracle with your brother and now I am looking to see one with Ethan.