BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stumped about Gluten-free Cake mix and a weird day....

Do you ever have those days where you feel like everybody you come in contact with is rude to you, and you just keep hurting yourself? haha, sounds rediculous as I'm writing it, but this is my day today. First of all I keep hurting myself; stubbing my toe this morning, hitting my head on the car door, bending my fingernail back trying to open my desk drawer (yeah, ouch) and everyone is mean today! On my lunch I go to Wild Oats first, where I was trying to find a good gluten-free cake mix for a shower I'm hosting this Saturday and the mommy-to-be is gluten-free. Well, what do I know about gluten free cake mixes??? Nothing. So I stand in the isle, looking at about 6 different brands of GF cake mix...who knew there were so many! So I pick out a brand and try to find a Wild Oats employee to ask their opinion, and oh did I find the WRONG person! This lady acted like the absolute last thing in the world she wanted to do was give me her opinion on a GF cake mix. She looked at me like I was a complete idiot, and didn't help me at all. I was planning on eating lunch at the salad bar and was so turned off by this that I just decided to pay for my questionable cake mix and leave. Then I go to Subway to grab a sandwich, and on my way in the really spastic door hits me HARD in the left kidney! It's still hurting pretty bad. Then of course, rude Subway employees, and then to Target for some more rudeness. WHAT IS THE DEAL!! I typically have pleasant lunch outings. Oh well, let's just chalk it up to an "off" day!

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Sorry you had a rough day. I'm looking fwd to seeing you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I know what it is like to hurt yourself daily (in the accident-prone sense), that is the story of my life as you know! We folks need a special kind of collision insurance.