BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bunco

Has anyone ever played this spunky little game? We had our first official game a couple weeks ago and I hosted. We didn't take any pictures which is a bummer, but I will take some at our next game so you can see how OUT OF CONTROL this game can get! I think we were all hoarse the next day for screaming so much! Everyone is supposed to put in $10 each and then there are a couple of different categories you can win. Well, I ended up winning BOTH, taking home 100 bucks baby! Needless to say, I had the most fun of all.

Bunco: I recommend it.

3 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

Awww I'm so sad I missed it. I can't wait until the stupid CPA is over so I can have fun again. I'm still up for being an alternate whenever you need one!

Lindsay said...

I play bunco with some girls from church but we've never played for cash. I'll have to suggest that! It is funny how a game of dice can become so crazy!

Laurie said...

Thanks for the support, Whit! You are awesome!!!