BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where in the world is Kelee Crisman Hall???



Ok so for those of you who knew Kelee in college and got to know the awesome, fun, touchy feely, crazy girl she was, I would like to clue you into who she has truly grown to be...an amazing woman still with all her craziness and natural ability to have a good time, but she also has the most compassionate heart for others and a love for Jesus that has made her into an amazing woman of FAITH! If you recognized my "Carmen SanDiego" reference in the title of this blog, you probably figured out that Kelee has left the country! Kelee officially joined the US Peace Corps this summer and is stationed in SOUTH AFRICA for 2 YEARS! She is in The Northern Cape, which is the most desolate province, and her village is called Madibeng and you won't be able to find it on a map. It's 8 hours from Johannesberg, close to the Botswana border, and it's near the Kalahari dessert for those of you who are dorks like me and want to figure out where exactly she is:) She is the farthest west PC volunteer! I will be periodically updating you all on her adventures as a Peace Corps volunteer as I hear from her. PLEASE keep Kelee in your prayers! This will be such a growing and learning experience for her, but she will need to know that we are lifting her up in prayer every time we think of her. That's what I've committed to do. I am just so proud of our Kelee and how she just LEAPED out of her comfort zone to accept her calling. We can all learn from a faith like that!

By the way, this picture is of her and one of her kindergarten students here in Nashville if you were wondering.

More to come on the adventures of Peace Corps Kelee!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yay Kelee!!! OK... tell me if there's a way I can e-mail her, write her, whatever, because I am clueless on how to reach this girl! Thanks for the update Whit!! Love you!!!

Jillina said...

Aww Kelee! Please keep the updates coming.

Bethany said...

Yes, let me know if there is anyway I can contact her, please!

chris anne said...

so glad to know you'll keep us posted on kelee. give her our love!

Courtney said...

I am so glad you posted about Kelee! I saw a few weeks back when you posted about her going away party, so I have been curious about how things are going. I will definitly keep her in my prayers and pray that God keeps her safe...