BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Startling...

Ok, I just read one of my blogging friend's blog today and have to share! Apparently, Autism is RAPIDLY growing, and there has to be a reason for it. Check out her post on this. Scary stuff. The more I read about this, the more I believe in a big connection between processed, non-organic foods and childhood vaccinations with Autism, allergies, and even cancer.

What are your thoughts or experiences with this?

5 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

Here is a NY Times article that I read earlier this summer:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/opinion/24sun2.html?ex=1341374400&en=b14e7ecefb8bff00&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

Whitney said...

Interesting...thanks for the article. I don't really know what I believe about this yet, I would have to do a lot of research and praying first:) but I just think, there has to be SOME reason cases of Autism have grown from 1 out of 500 children to currently 1 out of 150...and it's reported that now 1 out of every 92 boys are diagnosed. These are crazy numbers.

Leslie Ware said...

Yeah--definitely research needed. And unfortunately, lots of what is written is very emotional--I read one article and I feel one way, I read an article with an opposing viewpoint, and I feel the other way. I just don't know...

Jillina said...

K all this autism stuff really freaks me out. I'm all the time asking Bethany about it.

The Shirley's said...

I saw the oprah show on this topic and I am starting to feel like it is following me. First Oprah and now your blog. I already pray constantly for this little girl inside of me to be perfect but after all this I know I have to be wearing him out.