BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Invasion




We watched this movie last weekend and it was really really good...it's a remake of The Body Snatchers. We were on the edge of our seats the whole time! Props to Nicole Kidman. She is so talented- so naturally beautiful. I used to see her and Keith every single weekday morning at Starbucks when I lived in Green Hills. They are very "real" people. Always in some sort of jogging/lounging attire, never any makeup, always smiling. This brings me to another point, I believe (and have often heard this) that celebrities like to live in Nashville because we are used to seeing famous people so we don't freak out and ask for autographs, and because we are in the south, we are kind and non-intrusive. I like that about us. You should go see this movie if you like a good thriller.

1 comments:

Jillina said...

I miss seeing celebs all over the place. If you can imagine Crossville's idea of a celeb would be who did good at the rodeo Saturday night or something :)