BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Important Day to Pray!!!

Guys, this is a critical day for baby Ethan. Today he gets his first batch of "Killer Cells" from his dad. This starts the process of his dad's cells taking over any of Ethan's bad cells and with PRAYER, FAITH, and BELIEF is the cure for Ethan's Leukemia!! Please remember this in your prayers today. Take 1 or 2 minutes out of your day to lift them up in complete Faith for Ethan's healing. They are asking that everyone truly BELIEVE with them. There is no room for doubt. Ethan's life depends on it. Go to the website (under "blogs I read") to read the update. It's inspiring:)

1 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, you don't know me, but I found your blog through my sister-in-law (tales from the modern housewife). Anyway, hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, but I just want to say thanks for sharing this. I never would have known about it otherwise, and I felt touched by it like you mentioned you did. Thanks!