BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 20, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!



If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit obsessed with baby Ethan and his fight with Leukemia. I just wanted to share with you some GREAT news!!! After the cell-engrafting procedure, where his dad's cells were transplanted into Ethan's blood, the doctors said this had a slim chance of working...well??? Results came back, and the cells definitely engrafted and they are 100% DONOR CELLS! What does this mean? 0% Leukemia!!! I just wanted to share with you how awesome our God is and what prayer and true believing can do:) Go to the website to read it for yourself. This picture below is of Ethan and his dad Ben.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that gave me chills and again brought me to tears. I am thankful for your "obsession", it is amazing to see what this family and child has gone through and see the hand of God on them. Thanks Whitney!

Jillina said...

Isn't our God amazing!

Whitney said...

Yes He is!!

Becky said...

That is awesome!!! I'm glad you've brought our attention to this story.... what a sweetie!!!