BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby Ethan...

(7/17) Ok I had to add to this post so I could share with you some encouraging news about Ethan. To give you a heads up, this cell engrafting procedure was said to have a very slim chance of working. Here is part of the update from Becky, Ethan's mom from yesterday afternoon:

This update could go on forever, so I'll cut it off by giving you the latest updates on him. His ANC is 128!! (It was 200 this morning, but they said it can fluctuate.) Anyway...he has an ANC!!! His white blood cells are to 1600! They drew a lab this morning to check to see how much of his blood is his and how much is his Daddy's. They said we probably won't know the results from that until Thursday or Friday. PLEASE PRAY for the cells to be 100% donor (Ben's cells)!

How cool is that!! Keep praying, our God is Awesome!!


(7/16) Baby Ethan needs your prayers like none other. Please go to his website and read the latest update. There is a picture there of Ethan that might rip your heart out, but let that not hinder us from believing in God's plan for this little boy's life! Just think, this could have been your child. They need us to hit our knees in a desparate way! Thanks. www.ethanpowell.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Whitney his picture brought me to tears, I am praying for him, thank you for continuing to blog about him.

Laura said...

I thought, hmmm, I don't know anyone named Whitney Cantrell. I had NO idea you were married! Where have I been? I'll add you to the list I check up on. So glad to know you're doing well. Congratulations on your marriage!