BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our new house, finally!!!

Here's a sneak peak...we have a LOT of unpacking and organizing to do so please disregard the mess! I'm currently taking a break from the madness to do some posting...:)






I love these windows!






My favorite part...the back deck with an amazing view! There is actually a guy who lives behind our trees that has a big pond with a waterfall that he turns on at night...it is SO nice!!



I'll post again once everything is done:) We LOVE our new house!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

WOO HOO!!! That is AWESOME!!! LOVE IT!!!! :) Congrats!!! It's so annoying to unpack, but also SO fun to put all of your stuff in a new space in a totally new way! :)

Rachel said...

Your house looks good! How fun! I love new houses! The smells and all totally new places to put things.

Jillina said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Lindsay said...

Your house is awesome!! It's always so exciting getting everything put away and decorated. Enjoy!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Love the pics of the new house! Looks great! I know you're excited! Well, I saw the question on my blog about my blog list. I love it b/c you don't have to search through all of your blogs for the updated ones. Definitely saves time! If you go to your "Page Elements" page and click on "Add a Page Element or Gadget (whatever it's called)". There is a place for a "Blog List". Mine is at the top and it says "new" beside it (on mine it did). It's real easy to just copy and paste blog addresses....similar to how you do a link list. Then, you can change the name to whatever you want the name to say. Good luck!