BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 15, 2008

Trip to Ft. Collins, CO

Over the 4th of July weekend, Michael, Robin and I went to visit our long lost friends, Eryn and David:) It was a fabulous trip and Robin and I soaked up every last second with Eryn:( Miss you! Here are some pics from the trip:


Absolutely breathtaking views! We went to Rocky Mountain National Park


We went to this big open field to watch fireworks with the cute little Ft. Collins community! Here's Eryn and David:

I told Michael that I was just a little bit mad at him for overshadowing me in this picture by being so stinking HOT! I mean really...


Good friends back together again. Nothing has changed when we see each other even though we live far away from Eryn. I love these girls.






1 comments:

David and Eryn said...

Thanks for putting up a picture of me on your website where I look "tipsy"! J/K