BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2008

Coolest Feature Ever!!

Ok thanks to the wonderful Anna Morrow:) I have discovered something new about blogger that will change all of our blogging lives forever!! If you will look to the right...you will see that I am adding all of the blogs I read in a new way that will constantly be updated if that person makes a new post! So much time is now saved! Much thanks to Anna for that revelation.

All you have to do is go to LAYOUT and "add a gadget" and I believe it's the first item on the list...add a blog list. SO great!! Enjoy!

P.S. I am not done updating this section so don't be mad at me if you don't see your blog there yet. :)

1 comments:

Angie said...

This is HUGE news! I'm going to get on this ASAP! By the way.... I love your hair!!