BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 3, 2007

Katie Update-Prayers needed




Just to give you an update on Katie's situation (refer to previous blog about Katie) she has chosen NOT to go through any chemotherapy because of the risk to the unborn child. She believes this is best, and is believing for a miracle from the Lord. Please help me to pray for my dear friend who needs healing URGENTLY. She has a husband and a one and a half year old little girl. I just can't imagine this world without her.

I think of this verse every time I think of Katie's unwaivering faith...

Matthew 9:20-22
20Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him (Jesus) and touched the edge of his cloak. 21She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
22Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.
(emphasis mine)

Thank you for praying and believing with us!

4 comments:

The Shirley's said...

Thanks for putting that verse and I will for sure be praying for your friend.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Wow. I'll pray for Katie.

chris anne said...

thanks for keeping us updated on katie. her story breaks my heart and inspires me at the same time. i pray for you and will continue to do so. she seems to have amazing faith!

Anonymous said...

Katie is a precious young woman, and she is facing unimaginable difficulties with such faith and courage. She's an angel! I will keep praying for Katie and her dear family! Love the picture!
Mom