BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The JELL-O Generation!!



Ok, I have a fun task for each of you...

Next time you are at your mother's/grandmother's house, take a look in her pantry. How many boxes of JELL-O does she have??! I bet you will be SHOCKED!! And then ask the question..."what are you planning to DO with all that JELL-O, Mom?!" My mom and I have a theory as to why this generation feels the need to stock up on JELL-O, but I will reveal that later.

Please report back with your findings...:) HA!

6 comments:

Kelee Chrisman Hall said...

i looked in ouma's pantry and it's TRUE even in SA the old people love jell-o they call it jelly though...so confusing when asking for some jelly on your toast:)

chris anne said...

i have one box in my pantry. does that make me old?

David and Eryn said...

I have 2 boxes in my pantry... I have never even used them. In fact, I don't even know where they came from! Probably got transfered from way back when we first moved in to Morrow and my mom bought me groceries or something-- I know I didn't buy it. Now that you mention it, though, my mom has probably 5-6 boxes in her pantry and I don't think she uses them either!

Cristie said...

My grandmother always has tons of jello, I can't wait to count at x-mas and report back!

Gretchen Fagan said...

I believe my Grandmother has lots of jello too but she is in FL so I can't check her cupboards. Ok what is the answer??!?

Whitney said...

I knew it!! Ok, well my mom and I think that our grandmother's generation was when Jello first came out and EVERY dessert recipe was made with Jello! You just never know when you might have to whip up a jello salad for a church or school function! Hehe...