BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kingsley's Baby Shower

We had Kingsley's first baby shower for Marlie Jade (baby girl's name!) at my house this weekend. It was wonderful. Here are the pics!


Mom, Kingsley and me
My aunt Beverly, Kyndall(soon to be added to the family, marrying my cousin Grant in March! and her soon to be mother-in-love Renee)
I was so happy Ashley got to come and bring her precious little girl, Milan!

Trying out Marlie's new bows!

Baby Bedding

Aunt Lanie, mom, Kings, me and Jody (my grandmother)

We had a great time and are so excited to meet Miss Marlie Jade sometime in January!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I know you must be so excited to be an Aunt!! Marlie is going to love you :)

Bethany said...

Hello? What about Aunt Bethany! I am so glad you all had a great time--and I had no idea that Kyndall and Grant were getting married. Mama Jan dropped the ball on that Dalton information big time! Love you much, Whit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Leslie Ware said...

Awwww Kingsley is so cute! Tell her I said congratulations. Love the name!