BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Katie


Please pray for my dear friend from home, Katie (Hammontree) Whitlow. (picture is of all of our best friends from high school at my wedding, namely, Katie) Some of you know about Katie's battle with Leukemia just last year. The cancer has returned and seems to be more aggressive from what we've heard. We also just found out that she is pregnant which changes everything. They don't know if she will go through chemo and bone marrow transplant again because they believe this baby is a miracle from God, seeing as Katie wasn't "supposed" to be able to have children after going through her treatments last year, they are believing that God can heal without the help of any medicine that may hurt the unborn child.

I know Katie would hate for anyone to let even an ounce of doubt creep in that God will not heal her fully. I'm believing with her and her family that the Lord God in Heaven will show us once again his love and awesome power through Katie's astounding faith. Please stand with us in prayer for Katie's life even if you don't know her personally. I can tell you that if you did know her, you would never be the same. She touches every life she meets because the Lord is leading her life, fully.

Thank you.

3 comments:

The Shirley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shirley's said...

She will be in my prayers. Please keep me posted on her recovery.

Jillina said...

Bethany sent me a email about Katie. She's in my prayers.