BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

URGENT Prayers Needed...

I was just reading through blogs on the internet today, and I just happened to stumble across this website for a little baby boy named Ethan who was diagnosed with Leukemia 8 weeks after he was born. I think they are from Little Rock, AR. They are at St. Jude in Memphis now. His mom and dad update this website every single day, and I ended up going back to the February posts (when he was diagnosed) and reading through all of them up to today. I was so touched by this family, their BIG faith in God, and their big need at this time...and the fact that one of my best friends was diagnosed with Leukemia in December and God healed her (Praise the Lord!)...I feel like I came across this website for a reason. Yesterday Baby Ethan began the last attempt of Chemotherapy and this is apparently the strongest kind he could go through. As I was sitting at my desk reading this, tears were streaming down my face. If you read through all the updates from the beginning, you will see why it cannot be time for this little warrior to leave this world. God has a huge purpose in this little boy's life, and I just feel compelled to tell as many people as possible to pray for complete healing for him. Please, do the same, and pass along his website to your own prayer warriors. This is the most critical time of their whole journey. Also pray for his mom and dad who have been through a lot.

Here is his website www.ethanpowell.com
go to the 'updates' link to read their posts. There are also pictures and videos. Here is the utube video link www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJX2JwaWmbc
of Ethan's journey. Beware, it's a tear jerker. I have also put the links to his website and utube video in my "links" section.

There is also going to be a nation wide prayer vigil for Ethan, this Sunday, June 10th. They are asking that everyone spread the word to their churches to take a moment during the worship service to pray for Ethan. Please spread the word!

I don't know why I came across this website...or why I feel so strongly about this family that I don't even know...but I do know that they serve the same God I do, and I have witnessed time and time again God's miraculous love and healing that he provides when we seek him.
Let's stand together in praying for God to put his healing hand on Ethan once and for all.

1 comments:

Jillina said...

I got an email about this today, and I cried the whole time.