BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 20, 2007

We are now bloggers!


Hi friends,

We had so much fun with our wedding website that we decided to create a blogspot! We have been a married couple for almost 3 weeks now and I think it's finally starting to sink in. We are in the middle of trying to organize our now conjoined crazy lives, and this includes lots of "spring cleaning!" We will be moving at the end of May so it's goodbye to the good ole Royal Arms for good. I must say, I'm not too sad about that! We will be putting up pics from the wedding and honeymoon soon...

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay, Whitney and Michael! Welcome to the blogging world! Here's a quick hint--if you go to Jillina's blog, then you can link to almost everyone else you have ever met! Love You!

Becky said...

Yay! So glad you're doing this! It's so easy to keep in touch with people, and I can't wait to see those wedding and honeymoon pics! Love you!

David and Eryn said...

ok so now we are both bloggers- great! i put up some pics from your wedding a couple weeks ago on mine. Hey we might be flyin into nashville sometime at the beginning of june- miss you!

Rebecca Fua said...

Whit! So glad you are a blogger. Now I am literally the ONLY one who is not! Hope you had a good weekend. Call me when you can...I have missed you terribly this week! Love you, Rebecca Fua

Robin Mace said...

you are CUTE. lemme know if you still need help w/the spring cleaning ;)

Leslie Ware said...

HOW did I not know that you had a blog? I miss you and I want to get together with you and hear about your honeymoon! Talk to you soon

Leslie Ware

Lindsay said...

So glad to see you with a blog. Congrats on the big day. I heard the wedding was fabulous!! I'm sad you're not working in Hville anymore. I guess we waited too long to do lunch.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see wedding photos! That is wonderful about Mike's promotion :) I will be in town in June so I hope to see you then!! Lots of Love!